STICK IT TO WIN IT!
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in British Columbia who have reached the age of majority (19) by August 31st, 2023 with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
- Contest runs July 3rd - August 31st, 2023, Winner announced September 1st, 2023.
- TO ENTER: Participants must go to Peninsula Co-op locations in Comox or Campbell River, or join The Raven at any live event during the contest period. Scan the QR to access the entry form, and fill out entry fields as directed. Name, phone & email address will give you one (1) contest entry.
- BONUS ENTRIES: There are two ways to get bonus entries, if you do both, you will get seven (7) entries in total. 1. To get 3 additional entries, upload a selfie with your Raven bumper sticker on your vehicle when you enter. 2. To get 3 more additional entries, enter your Peninsula Coop membership number when you enter. *Don’t have a membership number? Purchase one here: https://www.peninsulaco-op.com/membership/. Bonus entries are optional. Bumper stickers are available at Peninsula Co-op Comox & Campbell River locations as well as at all Raven live events during the contest period.
- Contest participants can only enter one time. If found to be entering more than one time, the last entry will remain, all other entries will be removed.
- Any obvious or blatant multiple entries may be removed at disqualified from the contest at the discretion of The Raven.
- Any entries that are illegible, incomplete or irregular may be declared invalid.
- All entry information & images become property of The Raven & Peninsula Coop.
- The grand prize is $1000 in free gas from Peninsula Coop. (Awarded in gas cards)
- Prize is non-negotiable & must be accepted as awarded. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prize cannot be resold, traded or bartered otherwise.
- Prize must be claimed by September 30th, 2023, however there is no expiry date on the gas cards.
- Prize winner must make arrangements with The Raven & Peninsula Coop directly to claim prize. Government issued, photo ID will be required.
- The Raven & Peninsula Coop reserve the right to use contestant’s name, images and recorded media, in any format, for our own promotional purposes indefinitely.
- The Raven & Peninsula Coop are not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, The Raven, Peninsula Coop or any other participants.
- Employees, associates, family members or anyone domiciled with members or associates of The Raven and Peninsula Coop are not qualified to enter this contest.
- The Raven reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, amend, suspend or terminate any of the contest rules, in any way, any time and for any reason whatsoever, without prior notice.
- Chances of winning this contest are dependent on the number of eligible entries received, and bonus entries that each participant qualifies for.
INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT: Contest winner agrees to hold harmless & indemnify The Raven and Peninsula Coop in connection with any third party claims in any form or by reason of any matter, cause of thing whatsoever arising in respect of, or in connection with directly or indirectly: (1) the entrant’s participation in the contest (2)the entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of the prize, and (3) the entrant’s breach of any of the contest rules.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Raven & Peninsula Coop assume no liability for:
- any late, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, lost, stolen, damaged or undelivered entries, notifications, responses, replies or other communications;
- any error, omission, interruption, congestion, deletion, defect or delay whether caused by computer hardware or software, telephone, internet, network, cable, satellite, server or any other hardware, software, technical or human errors that could affect the transmission of entries, notifications, responses, replies or other communications in relation to this Contest;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information provided in the administration of this Contest for any reason whatsoever, including and without limitation, due to tampering, hacking, incorrect website use, computer hardware or software, telephone, internet, network, cable, satellite, server or any other hardware, software, technical or human errors;
- any other errors, difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise, relating in any way to any Contest, including those errors, problems or difficulties that may relate to the administration of a Contest, the processing of entries, the advertising of this Contest, the announcement of any prize or prize winner, or the cancellation or postponement of any event; and
- Any decision to modify, amend, suspend or terminate any of this Contest, the General Contest Rules and/or any Specific Contest Rules announced for this contest, in any way, at any time, and for any reason whatsoever, whether for reasons outside the control of The Raven and Peninsula Coop or otherwise.
- Further, each contest participant agrees that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred for the entrant to participate in this Contest, which costs shall in no event include lawyer’s fees, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- If any provision of the General Contest Rules, any Specific Contest Rules announced for this Contest, or both shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such decision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of the General Contest Rules and any Specific Contest Rules announced for a Contest, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Any further contest related questions may be directed to Michael Pedersen, Station Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org