Mothers Day 2023
Upload a picture of you & your Mother (or Motherly figure in your life) having an adventure!
1 lucky participant will be randomly selected & will win an adventure for 2 with 49 North Helicopters! *Some conditions apply, see rules for more information.
Complete Contest Rules and Regulations:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
- Contest is open to all persons residing in British Columbia who have reached the age of majority (19) by May 14th, 2023 with Canadian Government Issued Photo ID.
- Contest runs May 1-11th 2023, Winner announced May 12th 2023.
- TO ENTER: Participants fill out the online form in full (Above) and upload a qualifying photo.
- Contest participants can only enter once. If found to be entering more than one time, participants will automatically be disqualified.
- Any entries that are illegible, incomplete or irregular may be declared invalid. All entry information & images become property of The Raven & 49 North Helicopters.
- Grand prize is a helicopter tour for two (2), winner will have the option of taking one (1) of the following tours: The Desolation Sound Tour, where you fly over beautiful islands, mountains and inlets, plus you get a 15 minute stop on a secluded beach, or the Comox Glacier Tour, where you have an incredible flight over the beautiful Comox Glacier with views of nature and a 15 minute stop on a remote mountain.
- Prize is non-negotiable & must be accepted as awarded. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Prize may not be resold, traded or bartered otherwise.
- Weight restrictions & other safety requirements apply, please see the 49 North Helicopter website for more information.
- Prize must be claimed prior to August 31st, 2023.
- Prize winner must contact & make tour arrangements with 49 North Helicopters directly to claim prize. Government issued, photo ID will be required at all times.
- Contest winner & passenger must fully read & complete all required waivers to the satisfaction of 49 North Helicopters prior to taking their chosen tour with 49 North Helicopters.
- Date & desired tour are subject to availability with 49 North Helicopters.
- The Raven & 49 North Helicopters reserve the right to use contestant’s names, images and recorded media in any format for our own promotional purposes indefinitely.
- The Raven & 49 North Helicopters are not responsible for any technical problems incurred during the course of the contest by the contestant, The Raven, 49 North Helicopters, or any participants.
- Employees, associates, family members or anyone domiciled with members or associates of The Raven and 49 North Helicopters are not qualified to enter this contest.
- The Raven reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, amend, suspend or terminate any of the contest rules, in any way, any time and for any reason whatsoever, without prior notice.
- Chances of winning this contest are dependent on the number of eligible entries received.
- INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT: Contest winner agrees to hold harmless & indemnify The Raven and 49 North Helicopters in connection with any third party claims in any form or by reason of any matter, cause of thing whatsoever arising in respect of, or in connection with directly or indirectly: (1) the entrant’s participation in the contest (2)the entrant’s acceptance, receipt, use or misuse of any prize, and (3) the entrant’s breach of any of the contest rules.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Raven & 49 North Helicopters assume no liability for:
- any late, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, lost, stolen, damaged or undelivered entries, notifications, responses, replies or other communications;
- any error, omission, interruption, congestion, deletion, defect or delay whether caused by computer hardware or software, telephone, internet, network, cable, satellite, server or any other hardware, software, technical or human errors that could affect the transmission of entries, notifications, responses, replies or other communications in relation to this Contest;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information provided in the administration of this Contest for any reason whatsoever, including and without limitation, due to tampering, hacking, incorrect website use, computer hardware or software, telephone, internet, network, cable, satellite, server or any other hardware, software, technical or human errors;
- any other errors, difficulties of any kind, whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise, relating in any way to any Contest, including those errors, problems or difficulties that may relate to the administration of a Contest, the processing of entries, the advertising of this Contest, the announcement of any prize or prize winner, or the cancellation or postponement of any event; and
- any decision to modify, amend, suspend or terminate any of this Contest, the General Contest Rules and/or any Specific Contest Rules announced for this contest, in any way, at any time and for any reason whatsoever, whether for reasons outside the control of The Raven and 49 North Helicopters or otherwise.
- Further, each entrant agrees that any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred for the entrant to participate in this Contest, which costs shall in no event include lawyer’s fees, punitive, incidental and consequential damages or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- If any provision of the General Contest Rules, any Specific Contest Rules announced for this Contest, or both shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, such decision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of the General Contest Rules and any Specific Contest Rules announced for a Contest, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Any further contest related questions may be directed to Michael Pedersen, Station Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org